4606 W. Beverly Rd. Laveen, AZ 85339 [email protected]
(915) 731-9879 Portfolio: http://franciscoanaya.webs.com
Self-motivated, enthusiastic 3D artist with a passionate dedication to the continuation of learning different skills and techniques to produce digital art.
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Unity 3
- Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- 3D Modeling (High/Low)
- 3D Sculpting
- Unwrapping and UV packing
- Normal Map Creation
- Hand Paint Texturing
- Photo Source Texturing
- Basic Rigging and Animation
Spanish / English
Collins College, Phoenix, AZ 2009 - Present
Bachelor of Science / Game Production (Projected graduation, December 21, 2012)
- -Trash Heap, Senior Game Project (Game Project), Level Design / Character Concept / 3D Artist /Producer Top Down Shooter
- Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/for8qozq0wpvvkk/jjx6flF_nGW
- Collins College Game Jam Champions 48 hour game creation competition
Benjamin Franklin: Scotsman Hunter, Collins College Game Jam (3D Environment Artist)
MILITARY SERVICE: 07 / 2005 – 07 / 2009
U.S. Marine Corps Aviation Supply Specialist
- Supervised $100 millions of consumable and repairable aircraft components.
- Retained five years of records of transactions done with customers.
- Managed, mentored, and trained up to 30 Marines on and off duty.
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
- Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
Collins College Student Services SA 04 / 2011 – 08 / 2012
- Tutored students in general education and game art.
- Assisted faculty with miscellaneous tasks.
- Assisted with school events and activities
Social Action Kollective Club 05 / 2010 – 11 / 2011
- St. Vincent Nepal and St. Mary’s Food Bank